Hintlesham Golf Club has a well earned reputation for being a friendly and welcoming venue. Set in 150 acres of tranquil Suffolk countryside, but only ten minutes from Ipswich, we are ideally located. Whether you are a guest playing a two ball, or a society with 100 members, we are a superb choice for your game of golf. Hintlesham Golf Club is a very attractive parkland course widely recognised as one of the finest in the PGA’s East of England Region. Designed by Martin Hawtree, the 6,580 yard layout has been wonderfully moulded into the undulating parkland of rural Suffolk. Featuring beautifully manicured fairways, superbly contoured, consistently paced all-weather greens, devious water hazards and a host of strategically placed bunkers, Hintlesham provides a most enjoyable round of golf to all levels of golfer.
There are many reasons to consider Hintlesham Golf Club for your golfing event or game, here are some of the reasons we thought you might be interested in:
- A wonderful Hawtree & Co/Peter McEvoy designed 6,580 yard Par 72 golf course
- Superb practice facilities
- An Architectural Award Winning clubhouse
- Fantastic Food available from 8am to dusk every day of the year (except Christmas Day)
- A superb bar and dining area with a beautiful decking area overlooking the course
- Located ten minutes from Ipswich and five minutes from the A12 and A14 roads
- Adjacent to the historic Hintlesham Hall Hotel
- Home of the internationally renowned KC Golf Show, one of the World’s best Golf Trick Shot artists
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have a question about our club. We look forward to hearing from you.
We would just like to thank you for a wonderful day, the bacon roll tea/coffee and the delicious Christmas dinner and pudding was so nice. Your hospitality and staff looked after us so well. The course was in lovely condition and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
We will look forward to coming back again soon.
I just had to write to let you know how pleased I was with the service received from your Hintlesham colleagues. I was anxious about the course even being open as the weather on Sunday was dreadful. I need not have worried as the green staff had done a marvellous job.
The catering was splendid and served timely by the waiting staff. The ladies were pleased with the meal which was of an excellent standard.